Sunday, April 5, 2009

introduction to my blog

Today I decided to start my own blog since all my girls seem to have one and you know I have to keep up with them. I have a very interesting family and we do have some funny stories and I just thought some people might like a laugh or two about us. When we all get together there is always something funny going to happen. Just like tonight we decided to cook out. We set up everything in the garage, we all had a seat but Andrew which is my husband and the father of my children, decided to set his place up on his lawn mower. It. has a cup holder on it and set his plate on the stirring wheel. He made the statement that he now knows he can eat while he cuts grass. He is so funny when he don't mean to.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world!!!! This picture is sooooo funny. Very expensive seat and table, I can't wait to smell all what the Tollesons are putting out... yummy or maybe shuuuweeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world! I look forward to see what is cooking...you know I like to eat!

    ReplyDelete