Thursday, January 14, 2010

TERRIBLE THURSDAY

I have not blogged since April, my girls have been on my case for it, so I thought I would start today since it seems things are really going down hill. Today we got the news that Jason was doing bad and the odds are against him. The Dr.'s say they are running out of options to cure this graph vs host. His blood sugar is low, his o2 sat is low at 83 he is now on oxygen. They are keeping a very close eye on him, the nurse taking care of Jason was very open with Lindsey and Cathy about the situation. She also told them that she had been doing this for 14 years and she thought it looked like Jason had about a 5% survival rate. This is very hard for our family to hear and we are all in deep prayer for Jason. The medication they are trying now is most likely the last hope the way they are talking, we should know in 3 0rs 4 days if this is going to work. I love Jason very much and this is very hard to take in. My heart is breaking for Lindsey, JC, Carson, Brayden, Cathy, Ashlee and Ronald and all the other family members and friends who are very dear to Jason.










No comments:

Post a Comment